:::: SHOW NOTES/LINKS ::::
MORE DETAILS IN AUDIO/PDF FORMAT:
GETTING STARTED WITH TAILSOS:
GETTING STARTED WITH EMIAL PRIVACY:
GETTING STARTED WITH CLOUD SERVER, CHAT SERVER, AND CONTROLLING YOUR CELL PHONE:
SHOW NOTES FROM INTERVIEW WITH MARK @ PREPPERRECON
1ST SEGMENT LINKS:
- Crimea Blackout BBC Link: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34899491
- Ted Koppel’s Book, Lights Out: Link to Book
- Google Search link to infrastructure issues (shows government docs): Link to Search
- Eric Mataxas interview with Carol Swain (professor at Vanderbilt) regarding having attacks over her christian-leaning face book posts – http://www.metaxastalk.com/podcast/friday-november-20-2015/
- Google and others may already be using tactics to discourage religious blogging content. Google’s notice, when our Adsense account was suspended, included this text…
- Why was my account disabled? Can you tell me more about the invalid click activity you detected?
- Because we have a need to protect our proprietary detection system, we’re unable to provide our publishers with any information about their account activity, including any web pages, users, or third-party services that might have been involved.
- More detailed text can be found here: https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/57153?hl=en
- Bruce Schneier post: Policy Repercussions of the Paris Terrorist Attacks, https://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2015/11/policy_repercus.html
Our fears are already being realized. Persecution is happening, people are being silenced, it is happening to us just like it happened in Germany. There is an authority void right now, and leaders will usurp power and control in this atmosphere.
- US Government probably going to expand methods that will encroach on privacy: http://www.computerworld.com/article/3005426/mobile-security/paris-attacks-demand-wake-up-call-on-smartphone-encryption.html
- Good news sources to keep on your RADAR:
2ND SEGMENT LINKS
Before we get going, I will state in advance that I work as an affiliate with some of the companies I am going to mention and demonstrate. Proceeds from sales go to further our research at ePrepper. Also, in all honesty, I would not be discussing these technologies if I wasn’t completely sold on their value.
You will need to listen to the PrepperRecon interview to get the full details, here are the links to various services that I demonstrate.
1. Secure Internet Browsing Using TailsOS
- Do your homework! Find out more about Runbox at their page www.runbox.com
- If you experiment with the 30 day trial at runbox.com, be sure to use a username you don’t care about. If you come back and order at ePrepper, we will give you an @eprepper.net email account and you still have all the features of the regular Runbox account.
- Detailed personal information, like social security number, not required!
- You have full control of phones and features
- Real people to talk to when you have a problem
- Try Ting risk free!
- Most Sprint CDMA phones can easily be brought straight to Ting, also USA GSM compatible phones work. You can check your phone(s) at Ting’s site by using the link below
- Get either a $25 service credit, or $25 off of a device by using this link
Where do listeners go to find out more?
dan [dot] michaels [at] eprepper [dot] net
SOLO COMMUNICATION PACKS: $49.99
IT TAKES 2 TO COMMUNICATE PREPPER PACK: $79.99